- Rajasthan Ajmer Board 12th exams cancelled 2021
- Rajasthan Ajmer Board 10th exams cancelled 2021
- CBSE 12th Class 2021 Exam Cancelled
- HPBOSE 10th Class Exams 2021 Cancelled
- CISCE ICSE (10th Class) Exam Cancelled
- CISCE ISC (12th Class) Exam Cancelled
- UP Board 12th Class 2021 Exam Cancelled
- HP 10th Class Exams 2021 Cancelled
- ICSE Board Exam 2021 Postponed
RBSE 10, 12 Exam 2021 Cancelled: Rajasthan 10th-12th board exams canceled, evaluation criteria will come soon
RBSE 10, 12 Board Exam 2021 Cancelled: The board exams of class 10th and class 12th conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) have been cancelled. School Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara gave this information. The minister has said that the evaluation criteria for these students will be announced soon.
The Rajasthan government had banned primary and secondary recognized private schools from charging school fees for 3 months in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. After this, the above order of collection of fees was extended till opening in schools with the condition that no student’s name would be deducted even for non-payment of school fees. These orders of the state government were challenged by filing petitions before the Rajasthan High Court.