Name of the Post: Navy 200 Agniveer MR Online Form 2022
Information : Join Indian Navy Matric Recruit Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification for the recruitment . All eligible and interested candidates can apply offline on its Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
Join Indian Navy
Matric Recruit Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Total post =120
Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (MR) for 01/2022 (Dec 22) batch. The total vacancies for Agniveer (MR) are 200 (including a maximum of 40 female only)
Navy Agniveer MR Shortlisting Method
Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in the qualifying examination (10th). Shortlisting for Agniveer (MR) – male & female will be carried out state wise in a ratio of four times the vacancies. The cut off marks may vary from state to state. The shortlisted candidates shall be issued call-up letter for written examination and PFT.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Selection Process/ Merit List
Merit list will be prepared based on performance in written examination, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test. Merit List for Agniveer (MR) – male candidates will be based on state-wise merit and the cut off marks for issue of call up letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka may vary from state to state. Merit list for Agniveer (MR) – female candidates will be based on all India merit. In case of candidates securing similar cut off marks in Written Examination, the candidate with higher percentage in the qualifying examination i.e 10th will be selected for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Duration of Service
The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years. Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the Indian Navy, different from any other existing ranks. Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years.
Navy Agniveer MR Enrolment as Sailors (Regular Cadre)
On completion of four years of service, based on organization’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Navy, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Navy. These applications will be considered in centralized manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in Indian Navy for further re-engagement as sailor (regular cadre). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected for further enrolment in to the Indian Navy. Selection of the Agniveers for further enrolment, if any, shall be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
How To Apply For Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment
For this entry, the candidates can apply online only on the Official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in:
- Before filling online application, keep Matric Certificate & Mark Sheet ready for reference
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.In with your E-Mail ID, if not registered already. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail Ids and Mobile Numbers.
- ‘Log–In’ with the registered E-Mail ID and Click On “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (✓) button.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the „submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application.
- Photographs. the photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue background.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Pay Scale & Allowances
Agniveers will be paid a package of Rs.30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Admit Card
Call up Letters cum Admit Card for written examination/ PFT would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. No call-up letter cum admit card will be sent by post.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Contanct Details
- Phone Number – 011-23010151, 011-23793067, 1800-419-2929 (0800-2000 hrs on all days)
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address- Directorate of Manpower Planning & Recruitment, IHQ MoD (N), New Delhi – 110011