Name of the Post: PPSC Junior Auditor Vacancy Online Form
Information : PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022 Vacancy 2022 issued Latest Online Form, Those Candidates who are interested in the PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022 All eligible candidates read the full notification before apply PPSC Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022 Job 2022.PPSC Junior Auditor Vacancy Online Form. PPSC Junior Auditor Vacancy Online Form
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022
- Gen / ESP / FF : 1500/-
- SC / ST / BC : 750/-
- ESM / PH / EWS : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cast at E Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Important Dates
- Starting Date : 28/07/2022
- Last Date : 12/08/2022
- Fee Last Date : 16/08/2022
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 37 Years
- B.Com/ M.Com
How to Apply:
How to Apply Online for PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
As the PPSC Senior Assistant Application 2022 will be accepted online only, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to complete their applications: –
- Step 1: – Visit the PPSC’s official website at ppsc.gov.in and click on the ‘Open Advertisement’ link.
- Step 2: – Locate the link for the notification for the PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 and then click on that notification.
- Step 3: – Once the notification opens, read the general information and the eligibility criteria. Start your application only if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: – Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for post, Qualification, Experience, Photo and Signature, Category for fee, etc.
- Step 5: After the final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and the candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form
- Step 6: – Then you will be required to pay the application fee using any of the acceptable payment modes.
- Step 7: – After payment of the fees, you need to click on the submit button to complete your application submission.
- Step 8: – Make sure that you save a copy of the application form and fee receipt on your computer for future reference.