Name of the Post: PPSC Senior Assistant Online Form 2022
Information : PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the latest official notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistants (Group-B) in the various departments under the Government of Punjab. The total vacancies released are 30 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant (Group – B). The application process will commence on 29th July 2022 and the last date for the submission of application form is 13th August 2022.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Senior AssistantRecruitment 2022
- Gen / ESP / FF : 1500/-
- SC / ST / BC : 750/-
- ESM / PH / EWS : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cast at E Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Important Dates
- Starting Date : 29/07/2022
- Last Date : 13/08/2022
- Fee Last Date : 17/08/2022
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 37 Years
- B.Com, Computer Course/ DOEACC ‘O’ Level
How to Apply:
How to Apply Online for PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
As the PPSC Senior Assistant Application 2022 will be accepted online only, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to complete their applications: –
- Step 1: – Visit the PPSC’s official website at ppsc.gov.in and click on the ‘Open Advertisement’ link.
- Step 2: – Locate the link for the notification for the PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 and then click on that notification.
- Step 3: – Once the notification opens, read the general information and the eligibility criteria. Start your application only if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 4: – Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for post, Qualification, Experience, Photo and Signature, Category for fee, etc.
- Step 5: After the final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and the candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form
- Step 6: – Then you will be required to pay the application fee using any of the acceptable payment modes.
- Step 7: – After payment of the fees, you need to click on the submit button to complete your application submission.
- Step 8: – Make sure that you save a copy of the application form and fee receipt on your computer for future reference.