Name of the Post : Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Online Form
Information The Indian Navy will conduct the Indian Navy SSC Exam 2022 (Indian Navy Short Service Commission Exam) for candidates who want to join in extended naval orientation courses. The Indian Navy SSC will commence in June 2022 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates can check the NDA exam here in detail. Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Online Form
Join Indian Navy
IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant) Recruitment 2022
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / ESM : 0/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- online ,credit card . debit card , net banking
- Starting Date : 05/08/2022
- Last Date : 15/08/2022
- Age Limit as on :Born : 02/01/1998 to 01/06/2003
- Technical Assistant : 19 Years
- Upper Division Clerk : 24 Years
- M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (CS/ IT) OR
- MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (CS/ IT)
Fill Online Form
How to Apply BSIP Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Online Form
Follow these steps to apply for the BSIP Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the BSIP Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.bsip.res.in
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Step 1: Indian Navy SSC Officer Registration
First of all, applicants must complete the registration process only via online mode. Steps for the registration process are listed below.
- Go to the Official Website of The Indian Navy i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through all the notifications given on the homepage of the site.
- Click on the “Register” button and fill up the registration form with all the necessary details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After receiving the registration number and password, note down the credentials.
Step 2: Indian Navy SSC Officer Application Form
After the completion of the registration process, applicants must start to fill up the online application form for Indian Navy SSC Officer Exam 2022. Below are the steps to fill up and submit the online application form.
- Log in to the official website with the credentials such as the Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the details such as academic information and other details on the online application form.
- Following this, upload some important documents such as scanned recent coloured passport size photograph and a scanned signature with the correct resolution.
- Take the printout of the application form and preserve it for the future.