Name of the Post : JIPMER Nursing Officer, Technician Online Form 2022
Information :Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Has Issued Nursing Officer, X Ray Technician, Lab Technician Recruitment 2022. JIPMER Nursing Officer, Technician Online Form 2022
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
JIPMER Puducherry Nursing Officer, X-Ray, Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 11/08/2022
JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Apply for 139 Nursing Officer and other posts
- Nursing Officer: 128 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 9 Posts
- Respiratory Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available here.
The selection process comprises of computer based test. The test centre for computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli & Vellore or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER.
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University. Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing
council (OR) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council. Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council. Two Years‟ experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
- X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) – B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution. AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) – B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or Institution. Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in
an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging centre.
- Respiratory Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University. One year experience in Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory (OR) Allergy Laboratory (OR) Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy
Laboratory. One year training in Computer Software handling.
JIPMER Group B and C Salary:
- Nursing Officer – Pay of Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
- X-Ray Technician – Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
- Respiratory Laboratory Technician – Pay of Rs.29,200/- in Level 5 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
JIPMER Exam Pattern
There will be 100 questions in two parts:
- Related subject concerned – 70%
- General areas like General Knowledge, General intelligence, General Englis and General Mathematics – 30 %
The candidates will be given 1 hour and 30 min to complete the test.
How to Apply for JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment 2022 ?
Applications should be submitted online only. Candidates can can apply from 21 July 2022 in five steps:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Click “Edit” to fill the Application Form
Step 4 : Payment
Step 5 : Final Application Submission