Name of the Post : UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Online Form 2022
Information Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Head Servant (2693 Post) Recruitment 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Recruitment 2022
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cast at E Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Online Application Start : 03 August 2022
- Registration Last Date : 24 August 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 24 August 2022
- Correction Last Date : 31 August 2022
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Candidates have Bachelor in Arts with Sociology/ Social Work/ Home Science/ Nutrition and Child Development as one of the Subject in Degree Level.
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy : 2693 Post
|Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant)
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 – Online Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently released an advertisement for the post of Mukhya Sevika. All the applicants who were eagerly waiting for this position must look here. You guys are informed that the authorities are going to accept the applications for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment
The applications will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the Preliminary Eligibility Test 2021. In other words, applicants who have appeared for the PET 2021 and also got the result can apply for the post. The deadline to submit the application form is 24th August 2022. The authority will not entertain any late submission of the online form. Thus, all the interested students are advised to submit the form within the deadline. No application will be accepted via post. One must make sure to carry all the important documents while applying for यूपीएसएसएससी मुख्य सेविका भर्ती
How to fill out the UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Online Application Form 2022?
If you do not know the procedure for filling out the application form online then you must refer to this paragraph. We have prepared this paragraph to make the procedure of applying less complicated. Given below are the steps via which you can fill out the online form easily:
- Firstly, go to the authorized website of UPSSSC (http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the screen.
- Thirdly, find the Applicant Segment and tap on the option of Applicant Dashboard available there.
- After a few seconds, a new page will finally appear on the screen.
- Then choose the mode of authentication and write all the required details carefully.
- Post entering all the details, tap on the clear option.
- Finally, the dashboard will get open with the details mentioned for PET 2021.
- And then enter all the remaining details carefully and submit them.
- After that, check the documents submitted by you and move forward.
- Finally, read and tick on the declaration and move forward to pay the fee.
- After that, select the mode and other things and pay the required fees.
- At last, preview the form and take a printout for future use.